Silvertels’ Ag5100 is a cost effective PoE+ module for delivery of up to 30 Watts of output power. This is ideal for IP Telephone, Wireless Access Point, PTZ camera, door entry system and remote computer terminals applications.
Ag5100 is compatible with both the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards for signature recognition and class programming. The module works with both types of Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) units - mid-span and end-span injectors.
The high efficiency DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range to provide a regulated low ripple, low noise output. The DC/DC 0converter also has built-in overload, thermal and short-circuit output protection.
The output voltage is programmable and provides values between 11V and 27V.
The Ag5100 also includes a 1500V isolation required for IEEE802.3 safety specification, and to help prevent earth loops.
This module is designed for simple integration, requiring the addition of just a few low cost components; two diode bridges and electrolytic capacitors on the DC output.
- POE + module compliant with IEEE 802.3af & at
- Up to 30 Watt Output Power
- 85% efficient DC/DC converter
- Adjustable output voltage
- 1500V pk isolation (input to output)
- Input voltage range 37V to 57V
- Minimal low cost external components required
- Overload, thermal and short-circuit protection
- Simple integration