LM005 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Adapter 300Mbps
The LM005 is a powerful 300Mbps adapter that also fully supports the functional compliance of IEEE 802.11 e and i standards and therefore can be used across IEEE 802.11 bands g n e and i.
LM005 has a maximum communication range of 180m (in open space). In order to obtain 300Mbps bandwidth the adapter broadcasts on 2.4GHz. The dongle also incorporates 2x2 MIMO technology which improves the eectiveness of throughput and range over existing 802.11 g. It is designed to provide excellent performance with minimum power consumption.
This WiFi adapter has an excellent performance for better power management applications and is very cost effective.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Operates in 2.4 GHz Frequency bands
- Plug and Play (Linux, MAC OSX and Windows XP – 10 compatible)
- Up to 300Mbps Data Transfer Rate
- 2x2 MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy and secure establishment in a wireless network.
- 802.11e-compatible bursting and I standards.
- Fully-featured software utility for easy configuration and management
- BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, and CCK modulation schemes.
- WEP, TKIP, and AES, WPA, WPA2 hardware encryption schemes.
- Supports infrastructure networks through an access point and ad-hoc network via peer to peer connections
- Up to 180m range in open space
- FCC and CE/ R&TTE certified solution
- RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant